- Camila’s paper Unraveling the Unconventional Order of a High-Mobility Indacenodithiophene−Benzothiadiazole Copolymer is published in ACS Macro Letters
- Alex’s paper Electrochemistry of Thin Films with In Situ/Operando Grazing Incidence X-Ray Scattering: Bypassing Electrolyte Scattering for High Fidelity Time Resolved Studies is published in Small
- Alex, Melissa, Tyler, and Garrett’s paper Redox-Active Polymers Designed for the Circular Economy of Energy Storage Devices is published in ACS Energy Letters
- Tyler, Garrett, Armantas, Quentin, and Christina’s paper Ion Pair Uptake in Ion Gel Devices Based on Organic Mixed Ionic–Electronic Conductors is published in Advanced Functional Materials
- Yaakov, Tyler, and Garrett’s paper A Stacked Hybrid Organic/Inorganic Electrochemical Random-Access Memory for Scalable Implementation is published in Advanced Electronic Materials
- Aristide, Armantas, and Scott’s paper Materials Strategies for Organic Neuromorphic Devices is published in Annual Reviews.
- Melissa, Alex, Armantas, and Ben’s paper High‐Gain Chemically Gated Organic Electrochemical Transistor is published in Advanced Functional Materials.
- Alex’s paper The Effect of Alkyl Spacers on the Mixed Ionic-Electronic Conduction Properties of N-Type Polymers is published in Advanced Functional Materials.