Latest news and events
- Annabel’s paper Unraveling the Effect of Conformational and Electronic Disorder in the Charge Transport Processes of Semiconducting Polymers is published in Advanced Functional Materials.
- Annabel’s paper Spectral Signatures and Spatial Coherence of Bound and Unbound Polarons in P3HT Films: Theory Versus Experiment is published in Journal of Physical Chemistry C.
- Duc and Greg, and Alberto’s (at the lab!) paper Biomimetic Electronic Devices for Measuring Bacterial Membrane Disruption is published in Advanced Materials.
- Onur and Scott’s paper Molecularly selective nanoporous membrane-based wearable organic electrochemical device for noninvasive cortisol sensing is published in Science Advances.
- Yoeri, Armantas, and Scott’s review Organic Electronics for Neuromorphic Computing is published in Nature Electronics.
- Duc, Greg, and Yaakov’s paper A Universal Platform for Fabricating Organic Electrochemical Devices is published in Advanced Electronic Materials.
- Scott’s paper Optimized Pulsed Write Schemes Improve Linearity and Write Speed for Low-Power Organic Neuromorphic Devices is published in Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics
- David found 100$ at Spring MRS for Best Talk Award!