Latest news and events
- Scott’s paper Optimized Pulsed Write Schemes Improve Linearity and Write Speed for Low-Power Organic Neuromorphic Devices is published in Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics
- David found 100$ at Spring MRS for Best Talk Award!
- Michael’s paper Improving Quantum Yield of Upconverting Nanoparticles in Aqueous Media via Emission Sensitization is published in Nano Letters.
- Camila’s paper Polymorphism controls the degree of charge transfer in a molecularly doped semiconducting polymer is published in Materials Horizons.
- Alberto’s paper Organic electrochemical transistors is published in Nature Reviews Materials.
- Michelle’s paper Chemically Responsive Elastomers Exhibiting Unity-Order Refractive Index Modulation is published in Advanced Materials.
- Onur’s paper Organic Electronics for Point-of-Care Metabolite Monitoring is published in Trends in Biotechnology.
- Scott and Yoeri’s paper Enhanced Cell-Chip Coupling by Rapid Femtosecond Laser Patterning of Soft PEDOT:PSS Biointerfaces is published in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces